The firmness of the pillow will be determined based on the amount of water you fill the pillow with. Like a softer pillow? Use less water. Like a firm pillow? Add more water. We recommend starting with 3 quarts of water. If it feels too hard, remove some water. Not firm enough? Add more water in. We recommend adding or removing water a little bit at a time to find your comfort level the fastest.
Articles in this section
- When is it time to change my Memory Foam Pillow?
- How Do I Enter a Discount Code?
- I Wake Up With A Very Sore Neck and Upper Shoulders, Will This Pillow Help Me With My Issues?
- Is Your Water Pouch PVC Free?
- Where Can I Buy The Pillow?
- How Is The Pillow Customizable?
- What Size Are The Water Pillows?
- Do Any Of Your Pillows Contain Latex?
- What Makes Your Pillow So Unique?
- What Does A Twin Pack Come With?